Le forum du site "les125forever" Index du Forum

Le forum du site "les125forever"
Coups de main pour les (futurs) aquéreurs de moto 125cm3, retroussons nos manches ...

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Bienvenue - Welcome 
Wholesale Detroit Red Wings Jerseys

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le forum du site "les125forever" Index du Forum -> LE MOTARD : -> Légal
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
bears123

MessagePosté le: Lun 23 Juil - 03:04 (2018)    Sujet du message: Wholesale Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Répondre en citant

BRASILIA, Sept. 19 (Xinhua) -- Brazilian financial analysts have updated inflation and economic growth forecasts for 2016 and 2017 with economic measures underway, Brazilian government website Portal Brasil said Monday.

The news came after the Central Bank of Brazil released its weekly "Focus" survey of financial analysts, who adjusted the projected annual inflation rate from 7.36 percent to 7.34 percent.

The rate for 2017 was maintained at 5.12 percent.

Still, both figures are higher than the government's target rate of 4.5 percent.

The projected drop in gross domestic product (GDP) was also adjusted, from 3.18 percent to 3.15 percent for 2016, with the growth forecast for 2017 upgraded from 1.3 percent to 1.36 percent.

Brazil's benchmark interest rate, currently at 14.25 percent annually, is expected to inch down to 13.75 percent by the end of 2016 and drop to 11 percent by the end of 2017.

Brazil's trade balance should register a 50-billion-U.S.-dollar surplus in 2016, and a surplus of 47.3 billion dollars in 2017.

The markets expect Brazil to attract some 65 billion U.S. dollars in foreign direct investment, both this year and next.

Are Your Homepage Links Hurting Your Rankings?

Author: John Buchanan

What if I told you that all the links in your site that point to your homepage (i.e. the "default" page) of your domain are doing you more harm than good? That would sound pretty silly wouldn't it? Well Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys , in many instances, those links are doing just that.

Before I go any further, let me explain exactly what a homepage link is for anyone who happens to be new to web promotion and web design. A "homepage" link is a link that goes the main page of your website. You know, the one that comes up automatically if you just type in your URL.

So if your domain name is www.example then your homepage is the page that comes up when I visit that URL.

The server is setup to return a specific page as the "default" page when no actual page name is referenced in the URL. This "default" page is often "index" Wholesale Detroit Red Wings Jerseys , "default.htm", or something similar, but could be virtually anything. When no page name is referenced, the server returns the content of this page.

Ok..so now that everyone knows what a homepage link is Wholesale Dallas Stars Jerseys , I hear you asking "John...how can links to my homepage be bad?". So I'll answer. If done correctly, a homepage link is generally a good thing. The problem is that a huge percentage of the homepage links I see on the sites that I analyze are done incorrectly.

Instead of the homepage link pointing to the actual domain, the link is pointing to the actual default page such as "index", "default" Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys , etc.

For a more visual example:

Instead of the homepage link pointing to "www.example" it is pointing to "www.exampleindex". Now, the content that is served up at both of the above URLs may be identical, but they are both technically different URLs and they are generally treated as such by the search engines.

So, how can this potentially hurt you? Well Wholesale Colorado Avalanche Jerseys , you have to remember that one fo the biggest factors in how well a particular URL ranks in the search engines is the link popularity of that page. In the above example, there are two distinct pages each with their own link popularity.

Most people when linking to your site, will link to your homepagedomain name, i.e. "www.example" Wholesale Chicago Blackhawks Jerseys , but if internally in your site, when linking to your homepage, you linked to "www.exampleindex" then you are effectively splitting that pages potential link popularity between two different URLs.

The end result of.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 23 Juil - 03:04 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le forum du site "les125forever" Index du Forum -> LE MOTARD : -> Légal Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation